We have been coding for several months now on a second generation of the Cedar Stewardship Tools, which we call Cedar7 because it is built upon Drupal v7.
Oct 2013 - Pressure-testing with Kitasoo / Xai'xais Nation
Dec 2013 - Cedar7 will be available to existing Cedar users at a discount
Jan 2014 - Cedar7 available to new clients
A. Mobile-friendly design
- Clean, uncluttered pages
- Works great on tablets
B. Better communications logging
- Same great Mail harvest module for harvesting email (and files) per-Project
- Mail harvest now incorporated into a full 'communications' logging for fax, phone call and paper mail
C. Improved Spatial Reports
- Interval-based tables - instead of showing a table per-reporting layer, the new Spatial Reports module reports by Interval (e.g. all layer features proximal at 500 m or 5 km)
- Cumulative impact report - how does the proposed development application look alongside previous projects (completed, existing and proposed)
- Flexible interval setting - system remembers how you configured each report, per Project
Take a tour through these screen shots...